Shipping and Returns information.
As a customer you have several methods of shipping available to you.
We recommend that you choose to ship by:
1) Express Post Airbag within Australia.
2) Registered Airmail for all other countries.
These methods of freight are generally to most expedient method of delivering your goods and offer the best protection against loss of good.
If using these methods of shipping then you will require signing for goods upon delivery.
Economy shipping is also available and this type of shipping does not carry insurance against loss of goods. Booma RC does not accept responsibility for any loss of goods when shipped by the economy method.
The selected shipping type is your choice during the checkout process.
Booma RC may elect to ship you goods by a registered and insured method at its discretion.
Booma RC offers’ a 10 day money back guarantee on all purchases under the following conditions:
1) Booma RC must be advised of the return within 10 days of the shipping date.
2) The goods must returned unopened and in the original packaging in a resalable condition.
3) The 10 day return policy does not imply warranty returns.
4) Warranty type and period varies depending on the type of goods.
5) For warranty returns please contact Booma RC for direction.