Welcome the Booma RC Hidden Ignition switch (Iggy). Due to popular demand, we have designed a hidden version of the Iggy. With simple plug and play. Just plug it into you reciever and power it up. Optical ignition shut off with the flick of a switch.
Iggy is a microprocessor controlled Optically isolated switch with a single simple stage ignition protection. Iggy features a high intensity blue LED to give exact feedback to the user. Here is how the safety system works.
1) Iggy's LED will flash when your receiver is powered up, showing a potential switch on condition.
2) Iggy will arm the ignition when the previous conditions are met and a signal is received from the receiver. The LED will glow bright blue.
4) Iggy features Booma RC Glitch-Free technology so your models ignition will stay in a fully operational condition unless a correct signal or user front panel intervention tells it to switch off.
5) Emergency off switching can be accomplished by flicking the switch on your radio.
- Battery powered Ignition systems.
- Magneto powered Ignition systems. (Zenoah etc) (Will require additional relay).
- Battery eliminator ignition systems.
Click Here to Download IGGY Switch Instructions
Watch a sample of some the prototype vibration tests for Intelliswitch and Wallaby Switch.
IGGY has gone through the same testing procedures prior to flying in live giant scale models like my 42% extra.