Welcome the Booma RC Ignition switch (Iggy), the worlds first 3 stage fail-safe ignition switch for gas powered engines.
Iggy is a microprocessor controlled Optically isolated switch with 3 stage ignition protection. Iggy features a high intensity blue LED to give exact feedback to the user. Here is how the 3 stage safety system works.
1) Iggy's front panel LED will flash when your receiver is powered up, showing a potential switch on condition.
2) Iggy has a front panel fail-safe switch and pressing the front panel switch will allow Iggy to arm. The front panel LED will flash at a faster rate.
3) Iggy will arm the ignition when the previous two conditions are met and a signal is received from the receiver. The LED will glow bright blue.
4) Iggy features Booma RC Glitch-Free technology so your models ignition will stay in a fully operational condition unless a correct signal or user front panel intervention tells it to switch off.
5) Emergency off switching can be accomplished by pressing and holding the front panel button.
- Battery powered Ignition systems.
- Magneto powered Ignition systems. (Zenoah etc) (Will require additional relay).
- Battery eliminator ignition systems.
Click Here to Download IGGY Switch Instructions
Watch a sample of some the prototype vibration tests for Intelliswitch and Wallaby Switch.
IGGY has gone through the same testing procedures prior to flying in live giant scale models like my 42% extra.